Translations Offered

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I dunno if there's already a thread for this... But since I'm soon getting my WP and finally leaving the mess of Android behind, I thought I'd offer my translation-services here.

I'm a native Swedish-speaker and I like high quality translations.

I'll do them for free or maybe a free license once your app has launched in Sweden.

Contact me via Private Message on this site.

Translators for other languages may add their details in this thread too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
First welcome to the WPC

Next thanks for the generous offer I am sure some of our developers could use your help. I did edit your post it is against the forum rules to post personal information including personal email addresses in open forums.

Developers interested in your generous offer can PM you then you can change information.

Thanks again for you offer and I hope you like your new Windows Phone that is when you get it.

:ninja: Dave

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
First welcome to the WPC

Next thanks for the generous offer I am sure some of our developers could use your help. I did edit your post it is against the forum rules to post personal information including personal email addresses in open forums.

Developers interested in your generous offer can PM you then you can change information.

Thanks again for you offer and I hope you like your new Windows Phone that is when you get it.

:ninja: Dave
Oh, it's "illegal" to post even my own personal information? :)

I am truely sorry about that and wish I would have read up on the rules a bit better.

But yeah! Developers are welcome to contact me through the PM-System for a free Swedish translation.

Oh, and please do. We do need more apps in Sweden! :)

/ Johan

CommonBlob

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Great offer and one that I may take up for a couple of my new apps under development, as well as a few that are already on the market.

:)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Ah could aye dae translations fur oany scoattish apps ye ken.

(I could always do translations for any Scottish apps you know) ;) :D

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Great offer and one that I may take up for a couple of my new apps under development, as well as a few that are already on the market.

:)

Just throw me a PM and I'll get back to you with my info so you can send me the data I need. :)

Oh, and keep in mind that I will not receive my phone until a couple of days (official launch date in Sweden is 23rd of January), so it might take a while before I can proof-read my translations, but I will. :)

Ah could aye dae translations fur oany scoattish apps ye ken.

(I could always do translations for any Scottish apps you know) ;) :D

Awesome! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss