MetrofaceLIFT - An InterfaceLIFT wallpaper app from yours truly

gtg465x

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
A little background first... I switched from Android to Windows Phone about a month ago. I enjoyed developing ROMs and other hacks for Android (see here) so there was a bit of a void in my heart after switching to Windows Phone. Apps it is then!

And here is my first. It's a simple app, sure, but bear with me. I'll be using this app to learn the ins and outs of Windows Phone development. Without further ado, I present to you MetrofaceLIFT! It's a wallpaper app to access content from interfacelift.com, one of the best wallpaper sites around :p. It's already waiting for Marketplace certification, but the xap I'm posting here is actually newer and will be the first update.

MetrofaceLIFT.xap

61885793.png
33153975.png
98765804.png

TortueG

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
The app looks beautiful. I can't install XAP, I will wait for the release on the marketplace.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

L

lumic

Trying it now. Do tell when it's on the Marketplace, would like to give a good rating.

gtg465x

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Trying it now. Do tell when it's on the Marketplace, would like to give a good rating.

It's on the Marketplace as we speak :). See the new thread here in the App Spotlight forum for more information and updates.

Feel free to delete this thread WeeBear since it got certified and I re-posted in the App Spotlight section.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss