A little background first... I switched from Android to Windows Phone about a month ago. I enjoyed developing ROMs and other hacks for Android (see here) so there was a bit of a void in my heart after switching to Windows Phone. Apps it is then!

And here is my first. It's a simple app, sure, but bear with me. I'll be using this app to learn the ins and outs of Windows Phone development. Without further ado, I present to you MetrofaceLIFT! It's a wallpaper app to access content from interfacelift.com, one of the best wallpaper sites around :P. It's already waiting for Marketplace certification, but the xap I'm posting here is actually newer and will be the first update.

MetrofaceLIFT.xap

01-16-2012 03:08 AM
    slightly off topic but - Namibia! Cool to see the place I grew up featured in things :)
    01-16-2012 03:24 AM
    Right on. Thanks for the heads up
    01-16-2012 04:33 AM
    The app looks beautiful. I can't install XAP, I will wait for the release on the marketplace.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    01-16-2012 05:05 AM
    Please feel free to re post your app in our Application Spotlight section when it's certified gtg465x. Thanks. :)
    01-16-2012 05:27 AM
    Trying it now. Do tell when it's on the Marketplace, would like to give a good rating.
    01-18-2012 11:51 PM
    Trying it now. Do tell when it's on the Marketplace, would like to give a good rating.
    It's on the Marketplace as we speak :). See the new thread here in the App Spotlight forum for more information and updates.

Feel free to delete this thread WeeBear since it got certified and I re-posted in the App Spotlight section.
    01-19-2012 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD