Developer user group program

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Developers: WPCentral is looking for people interested in joining our Developers user group in our forum.

Here at WPC we love developers as you folks are the future of Windows Phone. Your hard work will define the future of the OS and so we want to help however we can.

WPC has set up a Developers user group to help you out. It will include things like a hidden forum just for Developers to discuss whatever. You will also get a Developer user tag which takes the place of "Member" in your user title. This will also change the color of your name in the "Current Active Users" list on the forums main page. That way others will know you are in the forums.

To join this group you must be a current developer with at least one app available in the Marketplace. You can qualify with an app in Beta or available via .xap if you don't have anything published.

Benefits of joining the WPCentral Developers group

1. Hidden forums just for the Developers User Group
  2. Developer user tag

If you have any suggestions on how we can help you guys, we are listening. Just let us know what you need and what we can do.

To join the group just post in this thread and add a link to your app. We will add you to the group.

Did you know we have developer groups for all the OS's in the Mobile Nations? You can get more information on all then developer groups on our Mobile Nations Forum.

Last edited:

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
What a cool idea.

This app is not even in beta. It's very early and I'm actually rewriting it using MVVM-style programming. Unfortunately school is taking up too much time for me to really work on it like I want to.

I couldn't upload the .xap file. It is an invalid file type. Here's a SkyDrive link to it. Let me know if you can't get it.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.asp...E4F01A5074A3E13D!109&authkey=!AIFJ-2WIWlMdJw0

Nice app your working on there it looks like you have a little ways to go though.When your ready be sure and post your Beta so we can test it for you.

Thanks for joining the Developers Group.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Everyone above this post has been added to the group. If you are having trouble seeing the hidden forums refresh your browser it should show up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte