Developer user group program

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Hi! Thank you for adding me but I have a question:

Where can I find the hidden forum?

It is probably wery easy but I just cant find it :(

It kind of got left out during the move. We are working getting it straightened out. You should be able to see it now.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, just submitted my first app... Hope the approval process doesn't take long and there are no issues. From what I've read, it could go live next Tues. Or Wed. (3-4 days... Not counting the weekend).

I found it odd that there wasn't a place to add special notes for the folks at MS that will be testing it... My first app is for a small audience and is almost worthless without a card to log in with... On webOS and iOS, I was able to add a note with some card info for testing. Guess I'll have to keep an eye on my email for log in info.

Also, fingers crossed that the free trial mode works without a hitch as there is no way to truly test this functionality on an emulator or dev device.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
OK, my app is in the store now, but only viewable from the US marketplace on an actual device... I guess it will take a couple of hours until it is viewable from the web...
It's only available in the US because it is for a small group of people who frequent one of the 16 Flying Saucer Draught Houses and are "UFO members" wanting to track what beers they have tasted...
http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=a13c05ae-8fed-4413-83b9-4ad84393cc80
Edit: it is now showing on a PC using a web browser!
So, can I join and get access to the developer section?

Last edited:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
OK, my app is in the store now, but only viewable from the US marketplace on an actual device... I guess it will take a couple of hours until it is viewable from the web...
It's only available in the US because it is for a small group of people who frequent one of the 16 Flying Saucer Draught Houses and are "UFO members" wanting to track what beers they have tasted...
Beer Knurd | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Edit: it is now showing on a PC using a web browser!

So, can I join and get access to the developer section?

Sorry about the wait I missed your post. You are now in the developers group. Thanks for joining.

ArthurTC

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, looking to join the Dev group and post my app for Beta testing.
It's an app to be used in conjunction with Core Temp, which I also developed. A similar Android app has been out for over 18 months now.
I've tested this app on the emulator and on a WP7.8 Lumia phone and it worked fine. But I really need some input from more people, so I'll appreciate any testers giving it a shot and letting me know what they think.

The app is available here: Core Temp Monitor | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Setup instructions are available here.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb