got curious about Win8 Development a couple days ago and looked around a bit, it looks like u need Visual Studio 11 to do the job, question is, that thing is still in Beta and i don't have a clue what to expect... still a rookie here

anyone know what would happen to Visual Studio 10 if i install that 11 Beta? im still working on a windowsphone project and really don't want to trash my current environment

(actually, i don't even know where to get the beta yet :P)
    07-10-2012 03:14 PM
    got curious about Win8 Development a couple days ago and looked around a bit, it looks like u need Visual Studio 11 to do the job, question is, that thing is still in Beta and i don't have a clue what to expect... still a rookie here

anyone know what would happen to Visual Studio 10 if i install that 11 Beta? im still working on a windowsphone project and really don't want to trash my current environment

(actually, i don't even know where to get the beta yet :P)
    You can have 2 installs at once.
    Nothing will happen to your VS10 plus you can develop WP7 apps in VS11 also.
    Good luck developing :D
    07-10-2012 03:18 PM
    You can have 2 installs at once.
    Nothing will happen to your VS10 plus you can develop WP7 apps in VS11 also.
    Good luck developing :D
    hehe, looks like i'll have to clean up my harddrive, just found out i only have around 10GB left :P

thanks, i'll be sure to post something if i manage to finish developing the apps that im thinking about :)
    07-10-2012 05:07 PM
    Features

Let us identify the top features of Window Phone 8, so that we can better appreciate the significance of this new piece of technology.

Read: Windows Phone 8 Apps- the Good, the Bad, the Ugly
    09-18-2012 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD