1. AgentS987's Avatar
    Hello together,

    in creating my first own wp7 app I did the official tutorial "How to: Create a Local Database Application with MVVM for Windows Phone".

    It comes with an example app that can be found here.

    While I'm trying to perform this application (fixed tutorial or ready prepard example) I get the error message from visual studio: "The specified property cannot be found".

    I checked that all references are implemented and also the dll's avaible. It's all ok. I try to run the app directly on my win7 phone. with my other apps this way is working perfectly.

    Does anybody has an idea what can be the problem?

    Thank you!
    09-06-2012 01:04 AM
  2. thed's Avatar
    It might help if you posted the line that is giving you this error.
    09-07-2012 09:25 AM
  3. AgentS987's Avatar
    It might help if you posted the line that is giving you this error.
    This is one of the strength points. It doesn't give me a line or an errorcode. There are no alerts in the programm. Just while trying to debug it, a Pop-Up shows up with the error message...
    09-07-2012 02:45 PM
  4. DarthVeda's Avatar
    put up breakpoints after initializecomponent and at each code line after that in the constructor
    AgentS987 likes this.
    09-09-2012 12:49 PM
  5. AgentS987's Avatar
    It's a miracle. It's working now... Thank you
    09-10-2012 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD