Display rtf Markup code

moschg

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys!

Is there any way to show a rendered rtf in a windows phone app? i should start from a string containing a rtf markup code like this:

{\rtf1\ansi{\fonttbl\f0\fswiss Helvetica;}\f0\pard This is some {\b bold} text.\par }

Thank you in advance!

Wobjoi

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I have used the ComponentOne WP7 controls to show some RTF formatted text. They have a RichTextBox control. You can take a look at Windows Phone 7 Controls | ComponentOne Studio? for Windows Phone

Found it easy to use, but have an issue where it's slow to load a page that has the rich text box control on it. Seems to be faster once it has loaded at least once, meaning if you load a page (for first time with rich text box control - its sloooooowwww), then go back to say menu and go back to page with the rich text box control it fast, just the initial lauch is slow. Seems like it chache's it or something.

May be worth a look for you.

moschg

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I have used the ComponentOne WP7 controls to show some RTF formatted text. They have a RichTextBox control. You can take a look at Windows Phone 7 Controls | ComponentOne Studio? for Windows Phone

Found it easy to use, but have an issue where it's slow to load a page that has the rich text box control on it. Seems to be faster once it has loaded at least once, meaning if you load a page (for first time with rich text box control - its sloooooowwww), then go back to say menu and go back to page with the rich text box control it fast, just the initial lauch is slow. Seems like it chache's it or something.

May be worth a look for you.

I'm taking a look about.
I think it could be a fine solution....
thank you for reply! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss