Looking for a Developer(s)

sravanv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I'll keep this concise!

As many of you feel, I believe there's a prime opportunity to develop some great apps not only for Windows Phone 8 but for Windows 8 as well. Integration is key and that only benefits developers.
I have a handful of ideas that I want to try and bring to market, but unfortunately, I'm finding it difficult to understand market needs, design, wireframe, and develop an app all by myself while working full time.
This is where I'm hoping I can get in touch with a developer or two to work on some ideas with me. I would be more than happy to help work on ideas that you may have as well...I just want to do something!
I'm very big on developing productivity and business suite apps. Again, I think Microsoft has the ability to take a good chunk of market share from other operating softwares, especially from an Enterprise perspective.
A little bit about me:
I've been fascinated by Windows phones for quite some time and I have finally made the jump from iOS to Android to Windows phone. I'm very big into technology and I currently work in product management and strategy for Connectivity solutions for a medical device company.
I currently live in San Diego and I have a Windows dev account. I can bring product development, enhancement, wireframing, marketing and finance strategy to the table.

I just need someone that can actually build the idea and turn it into something real.

Who I'm looking for:
I'm looking for someone that is enthusiastic about WP8 and wants to work on their (or my) ideas. While you don't have to be 100% dedicated to developing apps, I'd like someone that is willing to keep in contact at least once a day (basically, don't be flaky!)
Let me know if you're interested and I'd love to chat some more! Feel free to PM or comment.
Thanks!

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi again! Did you get my last PM? It's no hurry, I just want to know if you got it because I haven't got any answer and I'm not sure if it was sent properly ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans