Hello People,

Im a student and investigating the differences of behaviour between Android, iOS and Windows mobile on webapps.

Now i see that some webapps on Android and iOS are working amazing but on Windows phone using internet explorer don't work.
    like: .abysscorp.org or gmail.com mobile web version.

I want to know if there are some webapps that feeling native are available for windows phone?
    I understand much companies dont support windows mobile (yet) but even the mobile version of microsoft website isnt really "native like".

Maybe someone can help me out or can tell me more about this.

Thank you alot !
    03-13-2013 06:07 AM
    Hello People,

Im a student and investigating the differences of behaviour between Android, iOS and Windows mobile on webapps.

Now i see that some webapps on Android and iOS are working amazing but on Windows phone using internet explorer don't work.
    like: .abysscorp.org or gmail.com mobile web version.

I want to know if there are some webapps that feeling native are available for windows phone?
    I understand much companies dont support windows mobile (yet) but even the mobile version of microsoft website isnt really "native like".

Maybe someone can help me out or can tell me more about this.

Thank you alot !
    So you want to know if any websites were designed specifically for Windows Phone IE10? FYI...it feels like English is a second language so it might be a translation thing, but Windows Mobile is not the same thing as Windows Phone.
    03-13-2013 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD