So I am a developer I have a not so great basic app in the market and im working on my second app now.

The question that I have sort of goes with pinned tiles. Now I know that I can have multiple pinned tiles that go to different places in the app, but is there a way to have them show up in the app list.

Thru my search I have not found a definitive no. I would assume that because it is not an app it would no0t be able to show up there.

This leads me 2 my second question is there a way 2 deploy multiple cap's from a single app purchase? I figure the answer to this should also be no but I pose the questions still
    03-19-2013 10:00 AM
    I would answer no to both of your questions. These sound like possible improvements that could be made to the platform going forward, you might want to submit your ideas to the following site :-
    Feature Suggestions: Hot (24290 ideas)
    I am sorry I can't be more help, however, as you will see from the uservoice site, there are number of features that users and developers still want to be brought to the Windows Phone platform.
    skillit0 likes this.
    03-22-2013 04:36 AM