Got Exception : A first chance exception of type 'System.Data.Services.Client.DataServiceQueryExcept

Rajan Kumar1

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I have installed VS2012, Windows Phone 8, oData Tools for Phone.

I have developed oData Service using U2 Toolkit for .NET and U2 Database. I have tested in browser and it worked fine.

rest - How to create/consume WCF oData Service (RESTful Service) using U2 toolkit for .NET? - Stack Overflow

Now I consume oData in Windows Phone 8 Application and it get exception in query.EndExecute(result).
See below:
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\mscorlib.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\System.Windows.RuntimeHost.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\System.Windows.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\System.Net.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\System.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\System.Xml.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Programs\{C8DF05AF-BD55-48C9-B9AE-EEFE9062EED4}\Install\PhoneApp1.DLL'. Symbols loaded.
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\Microsoft.Phone.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\Microsoft.Phone.Interop.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Programs\{C8DF05AF-BD55-48C9-B9AE-EEFE9062EED4}\Install\Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.WP80.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Programs\{C8DF05AF-BD55-48C9-B9AE-EEFE9062EED4}\Install\Microsoft.Data.OData.WP71.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\System.Core.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Programs\{C8DF05AF-BD55-48C9-B9AE-EEFE9062EED4}\Install\Microsoft.Data.Edm.WP71.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Programs\{C8DF05AF-BD55-48C9-B9AE-EEFE9062EED4}\Install\System.Spatial.WP71.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
The thread 0xd80 has exited with code 259 (0x103).
An exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.Windows.ni.dll and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary
An exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.Windows.ni.dll and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary
An exception of type 'System.Data.Services.Http.WebException' occurred in Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.WP80.DLL and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary
An exception of type 'System.Data.Services.Http.WebException' occurred in Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.WP80.DLL and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary
An exception of type 'System.Data.Services.Client.DataServiceTransportException' occurred in Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.WP80.DLL and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary
An exception of type 'System.Data.Services.Client.DataServiceClientException' occurred in Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.WP80.DLL and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary
An exception of type 'System.Data.Services.Client.DataServiceQueryException' occurred in Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.WP80.DLL and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary
A first chance exception of type 'System.Data.Services.Client.DataServiceQueryException' occurred in Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.WP80.DLL
The thread 0xd9c has exited with code 259 (0x103).
'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\en-US\mscorlib.debug.resources.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
The thread 0xacc has exited with code 259 (0x103).
The program '[3228] TaskHost.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Please help me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss