WP8 app prototyping tools?

polomint

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, WPC app on my phone wouldn't let me edit the last post. Anyhoo... If anyone needs any testing done then add me on messenger/skype with polomint77@hotmail.com
I can test on a Lumia 920 (mine), a 925 (gf's heh), and a 520 soon (once I order it), :D

Now, back to trying to figure out how to use Expression Blend..... :) Speaking of which, SkyDrive integration will be great cos then I can maybe just open it from Blend once I get home to edit, ooooo, "round-trip-editing!!!!", lolol, j/k ;)

Geof Harries

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Now, back to trying to figure out how to use Expression Blend..... :) Speaking of which, SkyDrive integration will be great cos then I can maybe just open it from Blend once I get home to edit, ooooo, "round-trip-editing!!!!", loll, j/k ;)

Round-trip editing...now that'd be wild. I can't say this will be in our next release, but I will confirm we've got a fairly major update coming out soon with a whole host of usability and design improvements and changes. This update in particular will make Proto Hound much tighter and smoother.

Geof Harries

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Version 1.3 of Proto Hound is now available. If you've got the trial or full version on your phone, you'll be seeing a new update soon. Let me know what you think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes