Main tile issue with multiple secondary tiles

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm writing my first app, and I'm very close to publishing it's v1, but I've noticed a weird problem, that I just can't figure out. So here it is:

I'm generating my live tiles in the app, to provide a bit more data rich tiles, and it works fine.
But when I add more than 3 secondary tiles, scroll up or down in the OS main menu, just so that the main tile goes out of view, after I scroll back, the front of the tile is blank, the back of the tile is fine.
If I have 3 secondary tiles or less, this issue is not present. It only happens on the device (Lumia 920), I can't reproduce it in the emulator.

A bit more info, just in case. It's currently a WP7 app (WP8 version to follow soon), and I'm using the app on a WP8 device (920). I don't get that problem on a WP7 device (the OS is 7.8, Omnia 7 in particular).

Any information on this problem is much appreciated.

Thanks

val.m

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

the WP7 SDK I had was 7.1.1, I'm installing the 7.8 update to see if there's a change.

Edit: Seems to be working fine right now. I had forgotten to install this update, thanks for the reminder. :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3