My Diary - Nice app for people who love literatures

Laurent22

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
My Diary (Memories, Poems, Contacts and Quotations) is a perfect notebook that allows users to save their favourite literatures digitally. This application comprises of 4 important features:
-A virtual diary
-A quotation collection
-A contact book
-A local poem database

Screenshot.172069.1000001.jpg

The comprehensive set of features allow users to explore quotes, write memos, search contacts, read poems, and perform a whole range of other activities with My Diary (Memories, Poems, Contacts and Quotations.
I found it nice that the app included well-known quotations from Aristotle, Confucius and many other famous writers. Now the next step for users is to contribute with their own citations and day to day memories.

Some additional app features include:
-Local database of poems, quotes, contacts and diary entries
-Quotes with backgrounds
-25+ colourful themes
-Password protection
-Search and share functionality
-Backup and restore functionality

Lastly, it is also interesting to note that like his previous app, Mr. Wendly Saintil is using a 3rd party commerce platform, Lotaris in-appCommerce to power the business models and payments of My Diary on the Windows Store. The application is currently free for trial for 15 days. Thereafter, you can purchase a perpetual license for the equivalent of USD 3.99.

About Mr. Wendly Saintil
Wendly Saintil is Microsoft developer, passionate programmer, and curious guitarist. Many of his applications have been listed in the Windows Store. He designs his works by using C, Java, C#, C++, PHP, html, xml and also uses SQLite commands. He enjoys non-fiction prose and philosophical writing. His passion includes poetry, programming, soccer, and guitar. His primary resolution is to inspire others, and to live for the one who create him, the Eternal God. A native of Haiti, Wendly currently lives in Gainesville, Florida where he pursues a software engineering degree at the University of Florida.

Screenshot.172069.1000007.jpg

Screenshot.172069.1000003.jpg

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3