1. IrRevd's Avatar
    I've signed up to be a WP developer and planning on making my first app (a mini ambition of mine).

    Is there any tips or warnings that the community can give to a newb who is probably out of his depth? ๐Ÿ˜
    06-29-2013 04:32 PM
  2. crash1989's Avatar
    I am not going to write a lot here , but the most important thing, please please stick to the Modern UI.

    https://dev.windowsphone.com/en-us/design

    My personal policy is to spend ~70% time designing my app for the best possible UX and UI and the rest 30% for development. Developing stuff is easy, designing apps that people want to use regularly is difficult.
    Taking inspiration from the top WP apps is the way I went. Evidently I too am just 2 months old into WP dev.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-29-2013 05:21 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Need help to develop a game
    By Fade_z in forum Developers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2013, 09:38 AM
  2. Lumia 521 for development?
    By dallasb86 in forum Developers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 10:26 PM
  3. New to Windows 8 and the Nokia Lumia 521
    By voiceoverguy in forum Nokia Lumia 521
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 04:01 AM
  4. Will we ever see new browsers?
    By Vb2012 in forum Windows Phone 8
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD