Hi, I'm not a developer, and don't think I could ever be one. I have no connection to computer programming at all.

But I wanted to know if there is any way someone with a good app idea can get in touch with a developer and somehow also profit a bit from an app that is successful. I'm not sitting here with tons of ideas. It's more of a theoretical question.

Now I'm sure that most of the work would be involved in the programming and coding, but would a good, well thought through idea possibly be worth 10 or maybe 20% of an app's revenue?

Thanks in advance!
    06-30-2013 01:29 AM
    I use Twitter to connect with other developers and WPCentral. You will have to search over the internet. (I know it is vague)
    I think your revenue from the app totally depends on your agreement with the developer.You could hire a developer to build the app and pay him/her for support/maintenance.

In that way you control the revenue and manage the app.This is similar to Website Development.
    07-01-2013 11:50 AM
    In a world where App Stores are measured by quantity -- how many 100k or millions -- I can't imagine there is an idea worth 10%......but who knows.

Maybe if you are bringing in the backbone of the app -- data resources, graphics for a game or something (eg do you know the realtime location of every police car in LA?....cause we could map that out) .
    07-04-2013 11:44 PM
    Hello, sorry for my English im Spanish.
    I will like to develop a app, but im using windows 7 and you need 8 for use the SDK sad for me.

Here goes my idea its really easy; Its a app, tilde with a "padlock" that when you press it, blocks you the phone without need of pressing the "side button" for ejample i have a "flip cover case" and the buttons are not easy to press.

thank you for reading
    07-19-2013 07:21 AM
    @holzlondon: I don't know about other developers but I know I would be interested in such a partnership.
    07-19-2013 11:26 AM