App ideas - question to developers

holzlondon

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm not a developer, and don't think I could ever be one. I have no connection to computer programming at all.

But I wanted to know if there is any way someone with a good app idea can get in touch with a developer and somehow also profit a bit from an app that is successful. I'm not sitting here with tons of ideas. It's more of a theoretical question.

Now I'm sure that most of the work would be involved in the programming and coding, but would a good, well thought through idea possibly be worth 10 or maybe 20% of an app's revenue?

Thanks in advance!

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I use Twitter to connect with other developers and WPCentral. You will have to search over the internet. (I know it is vague)
I think your revenue from the app totally depends on your agreement with the developer.You could hire a developer to build the app and pay him/her for support/maintenance.

In that way you control the revenue and manage the app.This is similar to Website Development.

Juro

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
In a world where App Stores are measured by quantity -- how many 100k or millions -- I can't imagine there is an idea worth 10%......but who knows.

Maybe if you are bringing in the backbone of the app -- data resources, graphics for a game or something (eg do you know the realtime location of every police car in LA?....cause we could map that out) .

YoNaH BaSic

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello, sorry for my English im Spanish.
I will like to develop a app, but im using windows 7 and you need 8 for use the SDK sad for me.

Here goes my idea its really easy; Its a app, tilde with a "padlock" that when you press it, blocks you the phone without need of pressing the "side button" for ejample i have a "flip cover case" and the buttons are not easy to press.

thank you for reading

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes