Alternates for List Picker

jkidd01

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the middle of writing/adding features to my Fuelly app that I'm writing, and in a few places I use List Picker controls from the WindowsPhone Toolkit. The control appears to be very laggy even on my Lumia 1020. Is there any way to optimize the control, or an alternate that has better performance?

jkidd01

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
The problem actually seems to be an issue with my device. It runs nice and smooth on the 512MB emulator, but a bit laggy on my actual phone.

I couldn't get that sample to run, it had something hard-linked in it to whoever made the samples hard drive (the WMAppManifest.xml file to be exact).

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The problem actually seems to be an issue with my device. It runs nice and smooth on the 512MB emulator, but a bit laggy on my actual phone.

I couldn't get that sample to run, it had something hard-linked in it to whoever made the samples hard drive (the WMAppManifest.xml file to be exact).

Hey,

Those are the official samples from Microsoft and you can always check the sample validity and usefulness based on the rating. So by the manifest reference I understand you are using C#, I doubt that some thing is hard-linked like u sya, I just ran the sample on my PC which worked fine.

You can always use RDA testing from Nokia, join the developer program at developer.nokia.com

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos