GDR3 Preview is LIVE!

invictus_7

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
The Wifi icon has been moved to the left. Hopefully, the official release will add the battery percentage next to the battery icon! #fingerscrossed

bkrasso

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
One thing that I have noticed that if you have the volume at full and plug headphones in, when you unplug the headphones it will set volume down to half. Has anyone else noticed that?

wapoz

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I'd like some clarification on attaching office files from someone who's updated to GDR3. Im still on GDR2, and can already attach an (1) office document + photos if I start from the office hub. Is it true the "attach" icon in email still only allows photos only? Can you bring up the multi tasking menu, go back to the office hub, and hold share on another document to attach it to the same email? I'm trying to figure out how MS is introducing this as a new feature, when I've been able to send documents from the office hub since Vanilla WP7 :/

androidtoWM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'd like some clarification on attaching office files from someone who's updated to GDR3. Im still on GDR2, and can already attach an (1) office document + photos if I start from the office hub. Is it true the "attach" icon in email still only allows photos only? Can you bring up the multi tasking menu, go back to the office hub, and hold share on another document to attach it to the same email? I'm trying to figure out how MS is introducing this as a new feature, when I've been able to send documents from the office hub since Vanilla WP7 :/
Yep, i just tried. You can't attach docs to your email via the Mail app. Gotta use the Office hub and share

Cree Ray

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Installing now....75% at cog wheels....super excited...

Edit 1 :

Rebooting...update done with 35% of battery...

Now migration data...Step 3 of 6

Edit 2: All done....have a good feeling about this....either way I can't go back....:D

Last edited:

Plystre

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Just registered as a developer, unlocked my 1020, checked for updates x 15...nothing.. BAH! 20 dollahs down the drain. why oh why:O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12