GDR3 Preview is LIVE!

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I just successfully downloaded this!! Only registered for App Studio 5 min ago...! Does that mean I'll be getting the preview soon?!

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I just successfully downloaded this!! Only registered for App Studio 5 min ago...! Does that mean I'll be getting the preview soon?!

Did you install the certificate received by mail? If yes then run the app, accept terms and conditions and check for update via settings app

Binson#WP

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm having trouble with the certificate adding portion. I've received the email, clicked the link, clicked add, but nothing seems to happen.

Then, when I go to the Dev Centre app to sign in, it says I need an active Dev account. I've followed all the steps for App Studio account. The problem to me seems to be that the certificate portion is not added. But, I could be wrong.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

StephenWagner7

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Weird, I didn't have to install a certificate at all.

Signed up as a company developer, also setup App Studio this morning earlier.

Just went to windowsphone marketplace, installed the app, signed off on the ToS... Went to phone update.

Right now Preparing to install: 62% :)

Lumia 1020 for the win!

EDIT: I did install the SDK for WP8 this am and unlocked my phone, maybe that's why I didn't have to install the certificate...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills