GDR3 Preview is LIVE!

Binson#WP

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Weird, I didn't have to install a certificate at all.

Signed up as a company developer, also setup App Studio this morning earlier.

Just went to windowsphone marketplace, installed the app, signed off on the ToS... Went to phone update.

Right now Preparing to install: 62% :)

Lumia 1020 for the win!

EDIT: I did install the SDK for WP8 this am and unlocked my phone, maybe that's why I didn't have to install the certificate...

How did you sign up as the company developer? I just signed up at the app studio site.

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
The Preparing To Install 100% took a little longer than expected for me. Give it up to 5 minutes after it gets to 100%. It then shows 3 updates for my AT&T 920 with the option to install or postpone.
Now mine is stuck on the spinning gears. At least now there is a progress meter below the gears so I'll be able to see if it is stuck or not.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Also stuck at preparing to install 100% lol.
I hope we made the right decision to install it right away, hopefully MS won't have any huge bugs in store for us :eek:

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm having trouble with the certificate adding portion. I've received the email, clicked the link, clicked add, but nothing seems to happen.

Then, when I go to the Dev Centre app to sign in, it says I need an active Dev account. I've followed all the steps for App Studio account. The problem to me seems to be that the certificate portion is not added. But, I could be wrong.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

you should not have the dev center app, you need to download Preview for Developers app! Dev Center is completely different

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Rebooted, spinning cogs. Please don't spin for too long or get stuck, lol

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Ooo! Just noticed the progress bar underneath the spinning gears. Nice touch!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion