GDR3 Preview is LIVE!

Snapperlicious

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I'd like some clarification on attaching office files from someone who's updated to GDR3. Im still on GDR2, and can already attach an (1) office document + photos if I start from the office hub. Is it true the "attach" icon in email still only allows photos only? Can you bring up the multi tasking menu, go back to the office hub, and hold share on another document to attach it to the same email? I'm trying to figure out how MS is introducing this as a new feature, when I've been able to send documents from the office hub since Vanilla WP7 :/

Yes it is true. If you click the paperclip icon, you are immediately presented with the "choose picture" screen, and I don't see a way to select anything else other than pictures.

I am unable to use multi-tasking to add docs from the office hub to an email that I have drafted. If I click share as an example, it always starts a new message rather than adding it to the message I already had open.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Just registered as a developer, unlocked my 1020, checked for updates x 15...nothing.. BAH! 20 dollahs down the drain. why oh why:O

I didn't have to do neither of that to get my update... You need to read everything before you do something buddy. All I did was sign up for App Studio for free and download and run the preview app and then check for updates, voila!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
is there anyway to change whatsapps or vibers tones to something else? not custom sounds, i mean is there for exapmle few sounds from which u can chose??

sorry bad english

I don't think so. If there is, then probably apps need updates to benefit from that. There aren't any apps on market that lets you choose a tone and set it as text or email tone, the way we have for ringtones.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Once it finishes downloading, I'm gonna get to know how to use it and know all its features, and will publish a video on YouTube about it on my channel. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Shodan_HR

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I?LL just leave this here... Announcing our third Windows Phone 8 update

Support for bigger, higher-resolution screens

So the new update paves the way for future Windows Phone devices with 5- and 6-inch touch screens. The larger, 1080p HD displays on these devices will make Windows Phone even more personal—for example by sporting jumbo-sized Start screens with room for six Live Tiles across instead of four.

Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
They reported earlier this invalidates your warranty. Is that true?
Does it just invalidate the default limited warranty or also the extended MS Assure accidental coverage as well?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium