Since GDR3 (preview) allows you to set your own ringtones for SMS/Voice/Notifications/Alerts, what have you set up?
    I'm not really used to using custom ringtones for a while now so i'm not really into the cool sounds at the moment and am (like many others probably) looking for some nice sounds to set on my phone. A single topic for this purpose seemed like a good start.

So start listing some good tips!
    10-14-2013 12:58 PM
    I can't find any sounds I like lol
    10-14-2013 08:59 PM
    Since GDR3 (preview) allows you to set your own ringtones for SMS/Voice/Notifications/Alerts, what have you set up?
    I'm not really used to using custom ringtones for a while now so i'm not really into the cool sounds at the moment and am (like many others probably) looking for some nice sounds to set on my phone. A single topic for this purpose seemed like a good start.

So start listing some good tips!
    Im big into Holidays (all of them) so for right night, I have the exorcist theme song as my ringer, that will change to the Halloween theme song come the week of Halloween. For txts I have a halloween "booooo" for email I use the Xbox Achievement sound. Come christmas of course these will all change. I also have Misc sounds like Mike Tysons Punchout, Zelda, Mario, random ringers and txts. I can upload my folder via skydrive if anyone wants it. I got them all from Zedge so there shouldn't be any copyright infringements.
    10-14-2013 09:20 PM