05-15-2014 06:57 PM
55 123
tools
    Yes, that's how whatsapp and BBM got so popular. No SMS fees!
    Pretty much, BBM could have been were whatsapp are now, Blackberry's stubbornness has cost them.
    05-14-2014 03:44 AM
    Here you can download my new App to attach any kind of file to your mails and bluetooth!
    :)
    EasySharing | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    05-15-2014 05:00 PM
    Here you can download my new App to attach any kind of file to your mails and bluetooth!
    :)
    EasySharing | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    I just tried it and it is brilliant! I so needed this when I was working lol would have made my life so much easier.

Just tipped WPcentral for them to put up an app review :D.
    piunch92 likes this.
    05-15-2014 06:24 PM
    I just tried it and it is brilliant! I so needed this when I was working lol would have made my life so much easier.

Just tipped WPcentral for them to put up an app review :D.
    Thank you!
    I'm beginning to develop for WP and the App is still very simple. But as soon as I learn more things, I have in mind adding new features like remove the file you want from the Share queue without removing the rest. Also I'm planning to translate the App to more languages.
    05-15-2014 06:32 PM
    Thank you!
    I'm beginning to develop for WP and the App is still very simple. But as soon as I learn more things, I have in mind adding new features like remove the file you want from the Share queue without removing the rest. Also I'm planning to translate the App to more languages.
    Your welcome, I just found the app brilliantly simple :D and very efficient.

Cool, being able to remove from the share queue would come in handy. Just a quick Idea, if you could implement a feature where you could simply drag the a file to the right to remove it in the share queue - like the way you dismiss the toast notifications or clear notifications in the action centre would be pretty nifty.

I'm guessing you have something in mind like this already - the ability to pick selected files by just by tapping on them and a "remove selected" button to remove selected items.

Also maybe open a forum thread so that you can get more feed back from other users.

Anyway keep up the great work!
    05-15-2014 06:57 PM
55 123