03-26-2014 04:37 PM
262 ... 891011
tools
    @HM02

2 things.

1. In your payment options, is your account linked to PayPal? Mine seens to link payment options via PayPal now.
    2. Have you tried to buy through the store via PC? That way, the payment is made and the app sent straight to mobile.

Hope these options can help.
    12-07-2013 08:13 AM
    @HM02

2 things.

1. In your payment options, is your account linked to PayPal? Mine seens to link payment options via PayPal now.
    2. Have you tried to buy through the store via PC? That way, the payment is made and the app sent straight to mobile.

Hope these options can help.
    There is a paypal option included. I don't remember adding it, but it's my pp account. I removed it on the microsoft site and that didn't help with purchasing.
    Aaand when I tried to purchase the app via PC, it asks for 2 methods; Credit card or paypal lmao. I don't want to use Paypal anymore though. I just want it to go to the wireless bill.
    12-07-2013 08:33 AM
    @HM02

Looking at my payment options, you can specify a mobile account but you have to enter details for that account. Have you done so?
    12-07-2013 09:01 AM
    @HM02

Looking at my payment options, you can specify a mobile account but you have to enter details for that account. Have you done so?
    On the microsoft website? I don't see an option for adding mobile payments.
    12-07-2013 09:08 AM
    No, on your mobile itself. Open the wallet and you'll see the PayPal option and another billing option.

Actually, looking again, it seems you can only add payment or loyalty cards here.http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/ho...ics/wallet-faq
    12-07-2013 09:22 AM
    No, on your mobile itself. Open the wallet and you'll see the PayPal option and another billing option.

Actually, looking again, it seems you can only add payment or loyalty cards here.Wallet FAQ | Windows Phone How-to (United Kingdom)
    The wallet app, I opened it and AT&T account is there by default and it says "App purchases."
    It's enabled and all, I haven't changed any setting for buying stuff in the store. I'm telling you this has to be because of GDR3 because I noticed it AFTER I installed it, because I purchased apps before that.
    12-07-2013 10:16 AM
    So you're payment details should be visible on the windowsphone web page in your account. If they are, maybe it is a GDR3 issue after all. I only have the PayPal option and other option to add a card.
    12-07-2013 11:39 AM
    The newest update removed my developer unlock from the phone (Lumia 620),
    when I try to open an app I have made and uploaded to the phone it says

"Can't open developer app

Oops. App-Name can only be run on a phone that is registered to a developer. If you have a developer account, register this phone and reopen the app.

[uninstall] [close]".
    12-11-2013 10:33 AM
    Anyone having problems with internet sharing after GDR3?
    12-14-2013 07:57 PM
    Anyone having problems with internet sharing after GDR3?
    Mine still works fine.
    12-15-2013 09:03 AM
    [a] Before GDR3 my battery meter's max is 15 hours and I also noticed that Glance, Display, and Touch all have their own line in settings.

[b] After GDR3 my battery meter reports max of 1 day 16 hours with Glance, Display, and Touch grouped together.

[c] After a soft reset (volume down + power) its back to [a], max 8-15 hours, display, touch, and glance on separate lines.
    12-16-2013 06:12 AM
    Any rare LINE users will notice you cannot see what you are typing, the bar is hidden below the keyboard =__= ugh..
    I`ve had this issue since GDR2 on my HTC8S.What i do is when the line disappears under the keyboard i type once on the upper already written text and then again on the line.Then it appears up above the keyboard.This is happening not very often.
    12-18-2013 11:09 AM
    I'm on a Nokia Lumia 920.

I've had the microphone issue where no-one (mostly my wife) can't hear me clearly. I'm thinking I'm going to use that as leverage to get a new phone (Probably a 1020, as I'm stuck with ATT) so I won't mention that it's likely a software error, and I'm also having an issue that I didn't see mentioned. When I start Internet Explorer, and go to a website with lots of scrolling involved (say wpcentral.com) I'll be in the middle of reading an article, and it'll just... stop. If I have multiple tabs open, that tab will just shut down. If I have only one tab open, it'll just shut down the App. This is a new one for me since GDR3.

Anyone else's IE just randomly shutting down on them for no good reason ?
    12-21-2013 12:07 AM
    I have the microphone issue..but I hope its software issue...because after restart its fine for couple of days....
    12-21-2013 05:04 AM
    I recently updated my phone to GDR3 through the Developers Preview. Is it a normal thing that the accent color is slightly darker in the app switcher mode (I'm using the indigo color) and has anyone noticed that the Store icon in the app switcher is actually the music+videos icon? wp_ss_20131228_0002.png
    12-27-2013 07:02 PM
    I recently updated my phone to GDR3 through the Developers Preview. Is it a normal thing that the accent color is slightly darker in the app switcher mode (I'm using the indigo color) and has anyone noticed that the Store icon in the app switcher is actually the music+videos icon? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20131228_0002.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	52923
    Yep it's normal to have accent color slightly darker in the app switcher mode for GDR3.

Second, the music+video icon instead the Store icon in app switcher mode only show up if you open the store through link. Say like you open a link to download an app that the link is given from this WPCentral site. Then, you will notice it has music+video icon. If you open the store normally that is from your start or from app drawer, it will show the normal Store icon. IDK why :/
    arifdanials likes this.
    12-27-2013 07:09 PM
    The custom ringtones I have added show up alright but even if I set them as ringtone for IM OR TEXT, still the ringtone does not change. It still plays the default one.
    01-05-2014 03:49 PM
    Cant select some of the default backgrounds for the lockscreen.....on selecting,the settings app goes back to previous screen.....does anybody else also have this issue?
    Yes, I have this. But it happens only for some of those pics.
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    01-05-2014 03:54 PM
    i wanna know if we update the preview version and when the official version is released can v update that also ????????????
    01-05-2014 10:16 PM
    I also have the same problem. Many times I couldnt answer the call becase its not clickable. had to press the start button to activate the slider to answer.
    01-13-2014 07:20 AM
    And This ladies and gentlemen is why I will not be updating to no "preview" gdr3. I rather sit back and enjoy my gdr2 until the official update comes out. I rather avoid the headaches.✌
    01-14-2014 03:00 AM
    Yes, I have this. But it happens only for some of those pics.
    I had this issue before GDR3,though...
    JediTWang likes this.
    01-14-2014 03:10 AM
    Microphone issue should be sorted out immediately, its very annoying when the person we are talking to cannot hear anything or can hear only a couple of words. :(
    01-14-2014 03:35 AM
    Check and notify when updates are available is now missing from phone update. The only option now is to automatically download.
    This happened to me too. Someone in another post said the option returns after the Nokia black and update 3 OS refresh. We'll see...
    01-14-2014 08:59 PM
    Has anyone tried to do a factory reset after the update... just curious if that would fix some of these issues...
    I did one. After the gears turn and the phone resets, I had to wait about 3 minutes for the set up screen to be responsive.
    01-14-2014 09:13 PM
262 ... 891011