03-26-2014 04:37 PM
262 ... 91011
tools
    01-17-2014 03:23 AM
    With GDR3 update my phone seen no problem. after update to Black update (lumia 920 thai region) I have wifi connection issue. wifi is connected with internet. I can use rest of apps to connect internet, except store. but Mobile network is working for store. after i read some posts to solved the problem, I try soft reset several times and uninstalled the game that lead me to occur the internet problem with store (my opinion). Reboot phone with turn flight mode on and turn off wifi. after reboot I connect to wifi and load nokia collection from store first. now, I feel my wifi is turn back to normal again.
    sorry for my poor english. Have fun with your WP8 phones without any issues (:
    01-21-2014 05:51 AM
    I ended up searching the forums and found a post on how to downgrade GDR3 preview back to GDR2 by flashing using Nokia Care Suite. The posters instructions worked perfect and I am back to GDR2 as if it came straight out of the box and never used. I had some minor issues with GDR3 developers preview. My phone is the Lumia 928. I seemed to have some tiles that were glitchy when opening some apps like email and messaging (the tile would slight freeze before opening app). Now the tiles are visually fluid as one would expect from WP8. I'll wait for the Official Nokia Black / WP8 update 3 from Verizon.
    greycounciller likes this.
    01-21-2014 03:25 PM
    I've not had any of the issues mentioned here w/GDR3 preview on my 1020...
    I recently updated to Black (which includes final GDR3 build) & it's still rock solid.
    01-21-2014 08:18 PM
    im worried that my issue hasnt been raised in 11 pages! i have a very annoying problem! wifi takes forever to switch off! in gdr2 it would hardly take 3 seconds but now it takes well above 10 seconds! if i press back or switch back to start it doesnt switch off unless i return back to the wifi window! any suggestions?
    01-27-2014 10:39 AM
    im worried that my issue hasnt been raised in 11 pages! i have a very annoying problem! wifi takes forever to switch off! in gdr2 it would hardly take 3 seconds but now it takes well above 10 seconds! if i press back or switch back to start it doesnt switch off unless i return back to the wifi window! any suggestions?
    Leave it on? It takes that long for me too. (well about 7-9 seconds)
    01-27-2014 10:53 AM
    well certainly an option! :D id still like a workaround :D
    01-27-2014 10:59 AM
    Hi :) Managed to install today the Developer Preview GDR3, Black is not available in my country yet,installation worked flawlessly thanks to the ones who provided the info. I own a lumia 720,love the new features especially the 'x' in multitasking.
    Noticed though the options for showing notifications in the glance screen(showing only the clock) and double tap not available. I tried to update via LumiaUpdate and Sysapp Pusher(i think they have basically the same functions) manually all the latest updates for the touch+display,took them one by one but the features are still missing,tried to turn off glance/soft reset,turn on/soft reset...in many combinations,disabled and enabled dev account,searched for updates manually but no result.
    Has anyone encountered this type of problem and solving it without doing a hard reset? i backed up my data but i don't want to lose any scores and results in Xbox.
    As for Lumia Black 'Waiting for approval' status, verifying almost each day.I do not have installed any glance screen app such as 'Glance Beta' that could block glance and double-tap. Thanks in advance,sorry for the english
    02-06-2014 03:26 AM
    lumia 822 verison can't surf the internet when I use data network ...it isn't wifi.....it's the problem for our 电信服务商?
    02-24-2014 11:42 AM
    A big prob with WhatsApp is that we can't send audio ... Cz of that i think the market of nokia comes down cz the whole world works of WhatsApp if this app will get ristrictions then people have to choose some other phones
    03-26-2014 04:28 PM
    Action center is not avail in 525 no notification bar no equaliser no audio send in WhatsApp
    i m fed up from this phone is this a phone or a box ...
    nokia have to make restriction free mobile
    03-26-2014 04:31 PM
    What about whatsapp anyone with any problem?
    a big prob .. Can't send audio in WhatsApp
    03-26-2014 04:37 PM
262 ... 91011