03-26-2014 03:37 PM
262 1234 ...
tools
    Find my phone no longer has an option to enable/disable. I get the options to send apps by push and to save location periodically, but no toggle to turn off. This may be a feature and not a bug.
    10-16-2013 01:13 AM
    Disable rotation doesn't work on "About" in Settings
    10-16-2013 01:50 AM
    Check and notify when updates are available is now missing from phone update. The only option now is to automatically download.
    that means you cannot check for updates manually?
    10-16-2013 01:55 AM
    Any rare LINE users will notice you cannot see what you are typing, the bar is hidden below the keyboard =__= ugh..
    I Too faced the same issue with LINE after the update
    rain620 likes this.
    10-16-2013 02:10 AM
    No issues here
    10-16-2013 02:14 AM
    Skydrive folders (in photos hub) are missing the folder image once again after this update.

It was working perferctly fine for me before gdr3 preview.

Am I alone or others are also having the same problem??
    10-16-2013 02:57 AM
    that means you cannot check for updates manually?
    No, manual updating is still there, but the check-box to be notified when there's a new update is gone.
    10-16-2013 03:07 AM
    Skydrive folders (in photos hub) are missing the folder image once again after this update.

It was working perferctly fine for me before gdr3 preview.

Am I alone or others are also having the same problem??
    Same thing here, but I think that I've had that since gdr2.
    10-16-2013 03:13 AM
    It makes sense, since OS is preview..?
    No, manual updating is still there, but the check-box to be notified when there's a new update is gone.
    10-16-2013 03:41 AM
    Cant select some of the default backgrounds for the lockscreen.....on selecting,the settings app goes back to previous screen.....does anybody else also have this issue?
    10-16-2013 03:42 AM
    kinda hoped this update would sort out facebook integration - 100+ pics albums, contact photos not updating etc.. bummed, this downgrades the otherwise perfect FB integration for me :(
    10-16-2013 04:14 AM
    Auto reboot on my HTC 8s after GDR3 it sucks as i cant even roll back it keeps on happening even when i dont have even a single app on my device.
    Please MS fix this damn issue
    10-16-2013 05:02 AM
    Has anyone else been having problems with their mic? When trying a speech command it keeps coming up saying that it can't hear me. Also just had a problem when on Skype doing a video call they couldn't hear me. Phone calls seem to be fine though.
    10-16-2013 06:16 AM
    That's what. is the background process(if any) for other apps actually getting killed? That was the whole purpose of the x i guess..the memory for all the open apps that are in background should be released when x is pressed as far as i think.
    I may be wrong but that may be unique to the way the music player works, as the "app" for the music player is closed, the system process that actually plays the music remains running because it is completely separate. The only way to stop is to go to the music menu and manually stopping the song.
    JainPrateek likes this.
    10-16-2013 06:18 AM
    I may be wrong but that may be unique to the way the music player works, as the "app" for the music player is closed, the system process that actually plays the music remains running because it is completely separate. The only way to stop is to go to the music menu and manually stopping the song.
    I guess i'll have to agree with your explanation.. :)
    10-16-2013 06:57 AM
    Any rare LINE users will notice you cannot see what you are typing, the bar is hidden below the keyboard =__= ugh..
    Me too have experienced this after GDR3 Developer Update. Restarting the device doesn't help. The only way is only to type in landscape, which is quite pain in the *** because I like to lock the orientation portrait. Anyone have reached Naver/Microsoft regarding this problem or have a successful workaround?
    10-16-2013 07:05 AM
    Cant select some of the default backgrounds for the lockscreen.....on selecting,the settings app goes back to previous screen.....does anybody else also have this issue?
    This was in GDR2 as well, a soft reset will fix it.
    10-16-2013 07:17 AM
    After I first installed GDR3 on my 920, I opened the multitasking view and the background color was flickering. It hasn't done it lately though. And there's faint vertical line displayed in the top section between each app. It's faint, but I can see it and it annoys me.
    10-16-2013 07:29 AM
    Found this while voting in WP Uservoice .

Were definitely here and paying attention to what you folks are asking for keep in mind the trick for us is balancing things that make EXISTING devices better for you, our enthusiast users, versus things that create new devices to sell to a broader audience. A lot of the work in GDR2 was around enabling new devices like the Lumia 1020, devices on Sprint, etc. so that we could keep growing the size of the WP ecosystem. We need to grow the number of people using WP so we get ISVs writing the apps, we get better/more accessories built, etc.

Of course this takes time and energy, but we still do intend to improve the user experience for you via new features. Theres some in GDR 2 (eg. DataSense broadly available, FM Radio) theres more coming later this year, and still more after that.

Dont worry we are listening to you folks!"

- Joe Belfiore (WP Team)

Also, be sure to create separate product suggestions so we can track them all and other users can vote on your ideas. And while we cant promise to ship every suggestion that gets submitted, we will be sure that our product development team receives your feedback
    10-16-2013 07:40 AM
    To ELYOD:

Yes, I can confirm that in GDR2 it already behaves the way you described. I have an 820. (...when you are in an application and enter the multitasking screen, the start screen isn't there.)
    10-16-2013 07:56 AM
    anyone expieriencing unusual battery drain?my phone is nokia lumia 720
    10-16-2013 08:48 AM
    I noticed that when im in wifi mode my batt is draining fast, is it because as a registered in "developer preview" and the option for "notifying me if there is an update is gone" is that my phone is continiously searching for an update thats why im draining fast than before?
    10-16-2013 08:52 AM
    Wi-Fi icon in multitasking window looks really bad.
    dinhnguyen likes this.
    10-16-2013 09:09 AM
    lexus232, can you please post a screenshot, because mine looks just fine?
    10-16-2013 09:29 AM
    Deleting the temporary files in the settings doesn't work for my HTC 8X. No other bugs seen yet.
    10-16-2013 10:02 AM
262 1234 ...