GDR3 Developer Preview Bug List

sn0t

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Please post your bugs with screenshots in this thread - remember this is a developer preview and may have bugs that some see, some don't.

There seems to be a bug since the GDR3 preview update where the voice navigation work will not work in the Nokia Drive Plus app. The speed limit alert works.

I have the voice data selected (in English both UK and US), tried uninstall the app and reinstalling it, soft and hard reset. The problem still occurs. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

nitin88

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I thought that as well, it kind of a pain when I want to review and rate apps.

Actually the review will not be updated immediately. So if you review the app and try to review again within short time, you will have that situation. It's there since WP7. Not sure, why ppl are recognizing now.

f88

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I've been noticing that when I'm in a call, my screen doesn't turn off. No matter what I do, or whether I cover the proximity sensor with my hand, the phone screen will always stay on. My proximity sensor is fine with apps like Glance, where waving my hand works with the peek setting on, and if I cover my proximity sensor while the phone is charging, Glance will turn off. But during calls, ever since GDR3 the screen stays on during calls. It'll only turn off when I tap the power button.

envio

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
On my Lumia 520, Phone Storage was working fine then yesterday I've noticed that it's full of 0 bytes.

This started happening to me (HTC 8X) about 2 days ago. I thought it was just being slow as it could sometimes take upto 15sec to show the apps+games usage but now it refuses to show anything. The same goes for documents, maps, e-mail+messaging and temporary files. I've rebooted a couple of times. 'Make More Space' still counts up normally allbeit differently.

wp_ss_20131024_0007.png

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
The screen rotation lock is inconsistent. Try this. Turn Auto-rotate screen off. Then go to Settings->about. Hold your phone horizontally. The screen will still rotate.

envio

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
This started happening to me (HTC 8X) about 2 days ago. I thought it was just being slow as it could sometimes take upto 15sec to show the apps+games usage but now it refuses to show anything. The same goes for documents, maps, e-mail+messaging and temporary files. I've rebooted a couple of times. 'Make More Space' still counts up normally allbeit differently.

I've now done a hard reset (for a different reason) and I've got the full compliment of storage stats back. Really liked the new feature that allowed me to connect to WiFi and add a proxy before restoring my backup. I didn't even turn on my mobile data connection during the whole process! I will keep an eye on whether the problem returns.

Mos Sincere

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having a problem with their mic when not on a call? My external mic doesn't seem to be working (voice activation, skype video calls, etc). Annoying as I'm unable to use my phone on loud speaker if needed..

Mos Sincere

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Also when I go connect my phone to my PC it would back up the original versions of my pictures and videos, that doesn't seem to be happening any more. Not sure how to fix.. :-/

Malcolm Clement

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am facing the mic issue, the call quality has taken a considerable beating, any way to resolve it?

Same here. Lumia 920 on AT&T with GDR3 and NO ONE can understand me when making or receiving a call using the phone next to my ear. It ONLY works when on speakerphone or Bluetooth... Any resolution to this?

hagjohn

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I do not know if this is a Update 3/GDR3 bug but my boss just sent me a contact via txt message (from an iPhone with iOS7). I received it but it was missing the email address. The other guy who got the message, showed it to me and he had the email address (iPhone with iOS7).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos