GDR3 Developer Preview Bug List

JainPrateek

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
That's what. is the background process(if any) for other apps actually getting killed? That was the whole purpose of the x i guess..the memory for all the open apps that are in background should be released when x is pressed as far as i think.

uopjo6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Any rare LINE users will notice you cannot see what you are typing, the bar is hidden below the keyboard =__= ugh..

mgkeath

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Ok, this one may or may not be related to the update. I couldn't get the store to load while on WiFi, however, I could search an app by name and could load Nokia Collection. Turned off WiFi and loaded over LTE, closed store and now seems to function with WiFi back on.

mgkeath

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Check and notify when updates are available is now missing from phone update. The only option now is to automatically download.

mgkeath

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Find my phone no longer has an option to enable/disable. I get the options to send apps by push and to save location periodically, but no toggle to turn off. This may be a feature and not a bug.

dinesh84d

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Skydrive folders (in photos hub) are missing the folder image once again after this update.

It was working perferctly fine for me before gdr3 preview.

Am I alone or others are also having the same problem??

mgkeath

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Skydrive folders (in photos hub) are missing the folder image once again after this update.

It was working perferctly fine for me before gdr3 preview.

Am I alone or others are also having the same problem??

Same thing here, but I think that I've had that since gdr2.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Cant select some of the default backgrounds for the lockscreen.....on selecting,the settings app goes back to previous screen.....does anybody else also have this issue?

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
kinda hoped this update would sort out facebook integration - 100+ pics albums, contact photos not updating etc.. bummed, this downgrades the otherwise perfect FB integration for me :(

tarundhawan

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Auto reboot on my HTC 8s after GDR3 it sucks as i cant even roll back it keeps on happening even when i dont have even a single app on my device.
Please MS fix this damn issue

Mos Sincere

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else been having problems with their mic? When trying a speech command it keeps coming up saying that it can't hear me. Also just had a problem when on Skype doing a video call they couldn't hear me. Phone calls seem to be fine though.

NotSafeForWork

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
That's what. is the background process(if any) for other apps actually getting killed? That was the whole purpose of the x i guess..the memory for all the open apps that are in background should be released when x is pressed as far as i think.

I may be wrong but that may be unique to the way the music player works, as the "app" for the music player is closed, the system process that actually plays the music remains running because it is completely separate. The only way to stop is to go to the music menu and manually stopping the song.

JainPrateek

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I may be wrong but that may be unique to the way the music player works, as the "app" for the music player is closed, the system process that actually plays the music remains running because it is completely separate. The only way to stop is to go to the music menu and manually stopping the song.
I guess i'll have to agree with your explanation.. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6