GDR3 Developer Preview Bug List

Choco22

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Any rare LINE users will notice you cannot see what you are typing, the bar is hidden below the keyboard =__= ugh..

Me too have experienced this after GDR3 Developer Update. Restarting the device doesn't help. The only way is only to type in landscape, which is quite pain in the *** because I like to lock the orientation portrait. Anyone have reached Naver/Microsoft regarding this problem or have a successful workaround?

DecadeMoon

May 6, 2013
Visit site
After I first installed GDR3 on my 920, I opened the multitasking view and the background color was flickering. It hasn't done it lately though. And there's faint vertical line displayed in the top section between each app. It's faint, but I can see it and it annoys me.

cuwe

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Found this while voting in WP Uservoice .

We?re definitely here and paying attention to what you folks are asking for? keep in mind the trick for us is balancing things that make EXISTING devices better for you, our enthusiast users, versus things that create new devices to sell to a broader audience. A lot of the work in GDR2 was around enabling new devices? like the Lumia 1020, devices on Sprint, etc. so that we could keep growing the size of the WP ecosystem. We need to grow the number of people using WP so we get ISVs writing the apps, we get better/more accessories built, etc.

Of course this takes time and energy, but we still do intend to improve the user experience for you via new features. There?s some in GDR 2 (eg. DataSense broadly available, FM Radio) there?s more coming later this year, and still more after that.

Don?t worry ? we are listening to you folks!"

- Joe Belfiore (WP Team)

Also, be sure to create separate product suggestions so we can track them all and other users can vote on your ideas. And while we can?t promise to ship every suggestion that gets submitted, we will be sure that our product development team receives your feedback

mipe NR

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
To ELYOD:

Yes, I can confirm that in GDR2 it already behaves the way you described. I have an 820. (...when you are in an application and enter the multitasking screen, the start screen isn't there.)

Darth litku

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that when im in wifi mode my batt is draining fast, is it because as a registered in "developer preview" and the option for "notifying me if there is an update is gone" is that my phone is continiously searching for an update thats why im draining fast than before?

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
My "me tile" stock on a pic and it doesn't matters how many times I change it, it change for couple seconds and then return to keep stock on the old one!

denzilla

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
My proximity sensor stopped working last night. Phone would not turn the screen off when holding up to my ear. Rebooted and its working again. That never happened before.

Other than that, there is the issue of the phone not obeying my custom txt sound setting. If I'm not in a chat window, custom sound plays but once you inside a chat, the default txt sound plays. I'm kind of on the fence about whether this is an actual bug though. After thinking about it, I don't want my phone saying "Snake, come in snake!" with every txt that comes through. One time to notify me of the first attempt of communication is enough. This is probably as intended :)

CX1

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Bug that shows up trying to scan QR code from Search key > Bing > Scan

2Q==

Clears up after reboot. Haven't seen it since.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20131016_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20131016_0001.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss