GDR3 Developer Preview Bug List

Darren Walsh

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone tried to do a factory reset after the update... just curious if that would fix some of these issues...

I did one, I would recommend doing a back up of your apps and settings from gdr 3 as my backup from gdr2 didn't work, also internet explorer wasn't displaying photos properly on Facebook

avigyan

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
The GPS now fails to detect location all the time. I tried using HERE services, Jack of Tools Pro, wifi mapping with data sense but it doesn't work with any of them. This NEEDS to be fixed.

mgkeath

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else been having problems with their mic? When trying a speech command it keeps coming up saying that it can't hear me. Also just had a problem when on Skype doing a video call they couldn't hear me. Phone calls seem to be fine though.

I haven't had any issues, at least none that I've noticed yet, with the mic.

Raghav Grover

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
from what i am reading here in this blog , i am taking my decision back to be on Amber with GDR2 on my 920. I wanted to install but then after reading about these bugs ,i'm not really sure.

Jason Drum

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Posted in the wrong thread...

Not sure if this is related to GDR3 or not, but I've noticed twice today problems and then noticed that the time had changed. No clue how or why, but setting the time correct, made things go back to normal.

Also, not an app, but a general phone usage thing. Sometimes when swiping over to the app list it starts at #, A...other times it goes to the last place you were in the list. Similar, going to app list, opening an app, then pressing back to close it goes right back to where you were in the app list. Has it always been like that? I thought it went to the start screen.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
from what i am reading here in this blog , i am taking my decision back to be on Amber with GDR2 on my 920. I wanted to install but then after reading about these bugs ,i'm not really sure.

I wouldn't make your decision off this thread. Many of these reported bugs are not universal. This is a very stable update, as far as I'm concerned.

Amna11S

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Deleting the temporary files in the settings doesn't work for my HTC 8S & My "me tile" stock on a pic and it doesn't matters how many times I change it, it change for couple seconds and then return to keep stock on the old one!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
For some reason, my wpcentral app & battery level app and all the apps that aren't like phone calls, emails, texts, and other apps like that, don't update on the live tile and lock screen. Very annoying bug, the KEY feature of Windows Phone. Anyone else on gdr3 having this issue? I have a 920 on AT&T, btw.

jaypit

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Caller ID is only the phone number, not the name. However if I go into the phone number, it will group them to the contact and sort of sync itself. If you go into the contact itself you will see it corrects the history. But the next call received, doesn't work.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
For some reason, my wpcentral app & battery level app and all the apps that aren't like phone calls, emails, texts, and other apps like that, don't update on the live tile and lock screen. Very annoying bug, the KEY feature of Windows Phone. Anyone else on gdr3 having this issue? I have a 920 on AT&T, btw.
Yep. It just started in my Lumia 810 on T-Mobile. Everything was fine till this afternoon. Not sure what changed. I even did a soft reset. No change.

Also I can't post to the forum with the WPCentral app. Something about tapatalk API failure.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I got my live tiles back updating. Had to delete the temporary files. I did it both ways, from the new feature in GDR3 and with Nokia Storage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs