Strange bug on gdr 3 620

omersari

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
So i updated my 620 to gdr3 . build number is 10512. every new feature is working but when I go to the extras and info it says ''lumia amber''' not bittersiweet schimmer . Why ?????????????

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
It's not a bug.
We are running the GDR3 PREVIEW, it says Amber on my 620 as well. When it's finalized and officially released, we will have to download it again and the name will change accordingly.

NotSafeForWork

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Because the developer preview program (which you could find out if you even read just a little of its contents) only concerns with the updates of the core OS itself which is what GDR3 is, NOT the OEM extras, so bittersweet shimmer is not included as it is a firmware update that comes from Nokia, not Microsoft.

omersari

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
so if the original firmware out with bittersweetschm. will I able to download it without losing anything? ( I think it will be out on 1.5 months)

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
As with every update, you won't lose any data. You cannot revert back to a previous version but when Bittersweet Shimmer is officially released, you'll be able to update normally, as you always have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon