i just saw a lot of new budding ideas in the windows phone user forums....... i just wanted to make sure the good ones reach windows
    1. Using the wifi to share files like doing it with bluetooth... i heard some android phones has it (not sure) ..but i think it will be faster than bluetooth sharing..... and also multiple music file attachments... as it will be more easier to send a lot of files at once
    vote for this idea here:
    ability to share files through wifi

2. interactive live tiles in which u can turn on and off bluetooth and other settings and/or to play videos on a big tile or like scrolling through facebook status without opening fb app......... it will definitely increase windows phone's support
    vote for this idea here:
    Interactive Live Tiles

3. add file manager on windows phone....... well... enough said
    vote for this idea here:
    Add File Manager to Windows Phone

4. Allow users to store apps & files (mail attachments, internet explorer downloaded files, etc.) on external storage such as microSD.
    vote for this idea here:
    Store apps & attachments on external storage and improve/provide micro SD support

well , that's about a little of it.... post the ideas u think will be good for the new windows update and be sure to check the ideas(and vote for good ones) at the windows phone and user forums
    Last edited by arjunan; 10-16-2013 at 10:10 PM.
    10-16-2013 12:11 PM
    There some good suggestions in that list, I hope Microsoft take a note at all the idea put forward.
    arjunan likes this.
    12-07-2013 05:34 PM