GDR3 USB bug

Anders Homann

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
So I installed GDR3 on the first day it was available and have been really happy with it so far.

But in my case there seems to be a problem with connecting through USB to my mac, yes mac and not pc.
It detects a connection but then gives the prompt no device detected. It does this about three times before it then connects.
Is anyone else having a similar problem? Is it with the mac client only or are you PC users also experiencing it?

I should mention my phone is a 1020 and the mac is fully updated to the latest OS and so is the client.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So I installed GDR3 on the first day it was available and have been really happy with it so far.

But in my case there seems to be a problem with connecting through USB to my mac, yes mac and not pc.
It detects a connection but then gives the prompt no device detected. It does this about three times before it then connects.
Is anyone else having a similar problem? Is it with the mac client only or are you PC users also experiencing it?

I should mention my phone is a 1020 and the mac is fully updated to the latest OS and so is the client.

I haven't run into any issues and I'm using both W8 and W7.

I'd suggest reinstalling the MAC client. I'm not familiar with MACs at all so I have no idea how to do anything on them. If you had a Windows machine I'd recommend reinstalling the driver. Did you also try connecting the USB when the device was off? I had to do that when I had Xp.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05