Hi Guys,
    Because of issue with net connectivity, I could not download GDR3 earlier.
    Now it is downloaded and there are 3 updates showing when I go to Phone Update. It is there since 3-4 days and I couldnt get time to let it move further to be installed on my phone.

I just saw that HTC has started rolling out GDR3 and Nokia will be doing soon with Black (I know soon will be nothing less than a month :) ).

But now, I dont feel like installing GDR3 preview. I am sure the setup files are going to eat up a lot of space.

Is there any possible way I can remove that?

Thnaks...
    10-29-2013 05:44 AM
    The GDR3 download is approximately 36MB large, so I think it won't take so much space..
    10-31-2013 10:18 AM
    The GDR3 download is approximately 36MB large, so I think it won't take so much space..
    I have the same issue. I have downloaded the Preview of GDR3 update, but did not install it yet. Now, there is an official version of Lumia black available which comes with GDR3 updates. Hence, I want to install the official one instead of the preview version. But, I am not able to check for updates as the developer preview files are there and it asks me to install them first.

How to proceed now?
    01-14-2014 08:12 AM
    Hi Guys,
    Because of issue with net connectivity, I could not download GDR3 earlier.
    Now it is downloaded and there are 3 updates showing when I go to Phone Update. It is there since 3-4 days and I couldnt get time to let it move further to be installed on my phone.

I just saw that HTC has started rolling out GDR3 and Nokia will be doing soon with Black (I know soon will be nothing less than a month :) ).

But now, I dont feel like installing GDR3 preview. I am sure the setup files are going to eat up a lot of space.

Is there any possible way I can remove that?

Thnaks...
    I find it strange. People here are dieing for GRR3 update. and You don't wish to update.
    Plus another thing is update 3 preview and the update 3 in Lumia Black are the same version. Even few people who are still on amber are not able to install the Lumia Black but could do so with GDR3 preview.
    01-14-2014 08:52 AM
    I have the same issue. I have downloaded the Preview of GDR3 update, but did not install it yet. Now, there is an official version of Lumia black available which comes with GDR3 updates. Hence, I want to install the official one instead of the preview version. But, I am not able to check for updates as the developer preview files are there and it asks me to install them first.

How to proceed now?
    hello spidy_six

have u got any solution in this regard. plz let me know .

and i also want know can we get update of lumia black even after installing GDR3 preview version. i'm using lumia 920 . help in this regard.
    thanks in advance
    01-29-2014 11:24 PM
    have u got any solution in this regard. plz let me know .

and i also want know can we get update of lumia black even after installing GDR3 preview version. i'm using lumia 920 . help in this regard.
    thanks in advance
    01-29-2014 11:24 PM
    I want to find that out too.

I've installed Preview for Developers and since then a new update has popped up (Microsoft Update 8.0.10521.155) and I don't want to install it yet. However, what if another update comes out via official and regular channels (e.g. post-Lumia black update) and I am not able to check for updates again without installing the previous update, i.e. Microsoft Update 8.0.10521.155.

How do I remove this update from update list without installing it and be able to check for new updates again? Is there a way to do it without a reset?
    02-02-2014 02:57 PM