The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Since I updated to GDR3 I haven't received any app updates through the store. My store live tile no longer updates and it doesn't show the updates when I open the app either. I can only update my apps by going to the store page manually and pressing update. Anyone can help me to fix it.
    Last edited by Jonathan Mark Tala; 11-26-2013 at 05:15 AM.
    11-26-2013 04:36 AM
    Try a soft reset and see if that does anything -> hold volume down and press power button at the same time until it vibrates

Set your time/date after the reboot. Make sure your regional settings are correct.

Then leave your phone on for a few days and that should hopefully fix things. Updates should start showing up, if there are updates.
    Jonathan Mark Tala likes this.
    11-26-2013 05:59 AM
    Try a soft reset and see if that does anything -> hold volume down and press power button at the same time until it vibrates

Set your time/date after the reboot. Make sure your regional settings are correct.

Then leave your phone on for a few days and that should hopefully fix things. Updates should start showing up, if there are updates.
    If i hold Volume Down + Power too long it will Vibrate??? or Hold Volume Down + Power Then Release if the screen is go black??
    Coz i try hold volume down + power long cannot vibrate .. >.<
    11-26-2013 06:23 AM
    You have to hold both at the same time for about 10 seconds, then it should vibrate and restart. Ten seconds is longer than you think....
    11-26-2013 06:30 AM
    You have to hold both at the same time for about 10 seconds, then it should vibrate and restart. Ten seconds is longer than you think....
    Hold Both About 10Seconds .. Then release .. After Releasing it will Vibrate??? I'm Right?? Or Hold Both Then Wait Until It Will Vibrate Then Release ..
    11-26-2013 06:43 AM
    Hold Both About 10Seconds .. Then release .. After Releasing it will Vibrate??? I'm Right?? Or Hold Both Then Wait Until It Will Vibrate Then Release ..
    Hold volume down and power until the phone vibrates then release the buttons. The phone will restart and you will have to reset your time and date. Hopefully that makes more sense now?
    11-26-2013 07:17 AM
    Hold volume down and power until the phone vibrates then release the buttons. The phone will restart and you will have to reset your time and date. Hopefully that makes more sense now?
    ok got it. but i try already what you said. when i hold the both about 10seconds or more. the phone not vibrates. the only think do is when i hold the both about 10 seconds then release. it will vibrate then it restart. LoL
    11-26-2013 07:30 AM
    ok got it. but i try already what you said. when i hold the both about 10seconds or more. the phone not vibrates. LoL
    Is the phone unlocked when you tried?
    11-26-2013 07:33 AM
    Is the phone unlocked when you tried?
    what you mean phone unlocked?? Developer Unlock?? if Developer Unlock yes is it..
    11-26-2013 07:34 AM
    Try this. Have your screen on the start screen. Press and hold the volume down and then press the power button. Hold both until the phone vibrates.

If it doesn't work for you the only thing I suggest is gong to Settings -> About -> Reset.

This will hard reset your phone and will erase everything.

That's all I can offer. I can't do anything else sorry.
    11-26-2013 11:17 AM
    Try this. Have your screen on the start screen. Press and hold the volume down and then press the power button. Hold both until the phone vibrates.

If it doesn't work for you the only thing I suggest is gong to Settings -> About -> Reset.

This will hard reset your phone and will erase everything.

That's all I can offer. I can't do anything else sorry.
    if i try to Hard Reset. GDR3 Back to GDR2 or GDR1?? or Still GDR3???
    11-26-2013 05:50 PM
    I believe it will stay GDR3.
    11-27-2013 12:06 AM