MS in Australia ran a competition to develop 3 apps, and release both apps for WP and Win8. First 25 to do so win an Xbox One, and I was lucky enough to get in there in time :)

They have a second prize as well to do with judging the apps and one of the criteria is downloads. So if you have a minute and can help a developer out and download that would be awesome!

Links below:

Flash Memory
    Windows Phone URL: Flash Memory | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Windows 8.1 URL: FlashMemory app for Windows in the Windows Store

Breathalyzer
    Windows Phone URL: Breathalyzer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Windows 8.1 URL: Breathalyzer app for Windows in the Windows Store

Silly Animal Noises:
    Windows Phone URL: Silly Animal Noises | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Windows 8.1 URL: Silly Animal Noises app for Windows in the Windows Store

I had to develop the apps in less than a week because I was away for the majority of the time the comp was open so quality isn't the best. I will understand if you don't download Silly Animal Noises :) But I am hoping to update the apps over the net week or so to improve. Got lots of ideas particularly for Flash Memory.

Thanks in advance.
    12-16-2013 01:16 AM