wifi trick not working

bhavya26

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
the wifi trick to install 1gb ram apps and games for nokia lumia 720 not working after the latest gdr3 update.Is anyone else experiencing the same problem

bhavya26

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
yes i want to install subway surfer.but previously i was able to install nokia camera through the proxy's available on hidemyass.com and freeproxylist.net but now I am not able to.so has anyone experienced such a problem

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
yes i want to install subway surfer.but previously i was able to install nokia camera through the proxy's available on hidemyass.com and freeproxylist.net but now I am not able to.so has anyone experienced such a problem

You are not able to install subway surfers via proxy since it is not yet designed or made for 512mb ram. It works great on my lumia 920 but sometimes it lags for 1-2 seconds randomly. And yes facebook does not work. It does not show any of my friends. Wait for few weeks subway surfers will be updated with all these bug fixes with 512mb ram support. You waited too long for this game. Wait. Lil more.

GarvitMiglani

Banned
Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
You are not able to install subway surfers via proxy since it is not yet designed or made for 512mb ram. It works great on my lumia 920 but sometimes it lags for 1-2 seconds randomly. And yes facebook does not work. It does not show any of my friends. Wait for few weeks subway surfers will be updated with all these bug fixes with 512mb ram support. You waited too long for this game. Wait. Lil more.

its working on 512 mb devices
I deployed a dev unlocked version and its working fine

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

rkwap

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
the wifi trick to install 1gb ram apps and games for nokia lumia 720 not working after the latest gdr3 update.Is anyone else experiencing the same problem

Yes bhavya26 i have similar problem you. Before installing gdr3 i had downloaded so many apps using proxy trick but now it is not working for temple run 2 and subway surfers. What is the problem? I don't know.

bhavya26

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes bhavya26 i have similar problem you. Before installing gdr3 i had downloaded so many apps using proxy trick but now it is not working for temple run 2 and subway surfers. What is the problem? I don't know.
i today went again back to amber n tried to see whether its gdr3 problem or microsft has found out a workaround.and unfortunately i was not able to install even through gdr2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa