How do you promote your apps?

nemecek_f

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
After my second published apps I realized that promoting them is even more difficult. Without money best way to promote your app is probably via Submit article on WMPoweruser and then forums like Developer Spotlight here. Of course you can be incredibly lucky and for example WPCentral will inform about your app or you know personally some people who write about WP.

Do you guys know any other ways how to promote apps without budget that you don't mind sharing? Thanks. I am sure other developers will welcome any tips.

Featured in WP Store is also good if your app gets picked. However it hugely depends on select countries and it is also separated to Nokia phones and others.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
there are many methods - one I found which helps me
you have to have a really good app(apps which look monotonous/boring wont help), then share it in the forums or any active fb groups ...
Preferrably with a really good image of the app to entice users and of course a QR code and link are required .

I also found help/users on Twitter, dvlup, microsoft dev and other events that are held regularly like MakeaDevHappyDay although it just got me 3 - 5 ratings extra it helps when u are starting out. There are a few more techniques all of which assume you have a really good app to give to the market place.

Cheers.

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I just seen your app,i kinda always needed it,thanks and imma leave a review for it :)
When i go to the apps section idk why,i usually see some useless apps and they hid amazing apps like yours...

nemecek_f

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
crash1989: Thanks for suggestions. My Pin it! has mostly positive reviews so I try some of your tips.

Nokia Boy: Thanks for checking it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon