Anyone else sign up for the Razer Nabu Developer program?

soulsss

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey there! I signed up for these forums just to respond to you.

I did sign up as well and I have been wondering if any of the developer emails have gotten out yet, update in this thread if we find out if anyone (preferably us!) has received any updates from Razer?

daniel_murphy

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey there! I signed up for these forums just to respond to you.

I did sign up as well and I have been wondering if any of the developer emails have gotten out yet, update in this thread if we find out if anyone (preferably us!) has received any updates from Razer?

Just did the exact same as you:)!

Had the automated "Your application has been received" email but nothing else.
It should hopefully be not much longer as the device is officially launching next month or so from what I've heard and they would need to give the developers time to do some work.

soulsss

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I find it odd they would announce the developer program when the razer nabu "will be available for sale worldwide in late Q1 2014."

I wonder how many other people have signed up, personally I don't think that many would be interested, seeing the big split of responses on the Nabu. However, it did win the People's Choice Award at CES, which means it's got quite some publicity.

soulsss

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Update:
Despite their website post, Razer CEO Min Liang Tan just posted on Facebook that "Developer units are at US$49 and will ship end of Q1 '14".

Well then... seems like we have an odd contradictory situation here on whether the dev units come out pre-Q1 implied by the website or at the end of Q1 according to the CEO.

IamDefiler

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I agree. Also, I tweeted Razer asking when the Nabu would be released to devs and their tweet back was "Soon enough. Q1 2014".

IamDefiler

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a feeling the basic notifications will work. Also, I think the configuration for gestures could be done through PC. But honestly who knows. Maybe if enough people ask for WP support it will come.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I signed up as well to see if I can help bring a device to the WP ecosystem. I got a thanks, we'll be in touch type of reply.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)