Discussion Around AdNetworks

IceReign910

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm a relatively new developer and I'm curious what everyone is using as their adnetwork. I'm using pubcenter but have not had the best results with it, also a lot of my downloads are from India which from my understanding pubcenter does not support. I wondering what everyone else is using. Both positive and negative opinions on adnetworks when it comes to windows phone. I ask because i have seen a lot of older posts on the windows phone adnetworks but nothing to recent. So if anyone does not mind share their experiences with adnetworks, it could be great for myself and other new devs curious about the subject. Any input is appreciated smaller or larger.

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I use PubCenter and Adduplex(when error events from PubCenter)
Each day:
15'000 downloads
30'000 games played.

PubCenter
Requests : 20'757 (Strange, the minimum should be > 30'000)
Fill rate : 21.458%
Impressions : 4454
eCPM : 0.12
Estimated revenue : 0.52

Adduplex
Impressions : 38'000
Click : 584

eshy

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
A good solution is to use AdRotator, that way you can select which ad networks to use for which countries and rotate between them (which means if one network has better performance you can send more impressions their way). You can host the config file on a server and make these changes without updating the app too

Niavlys77

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering about this kind of thing as well...I don't have all that many users, but for a long while my eCPM with PubCenter was at $2-5 which was really nice, but now it's been consistenly down at <$0.10 which is just awful.

So I'd like to know what Ad networks others are using as well - PubCenter seems extremely inconsistent so far which is a bit of an annoyance.

Oh, and one question about AdDuplex: how does this one work (as-in, does it calculate eCPM/impressions and all that the same as PubCenter or no?), and do you actually make any money using it?

Matthew Leibowitz

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I just checked out AdRotator and it looks pretty good. I am making an app for a company, but we have to use a local ad agency. It'll be interesting to see how adding this one goes... This should probably be on another thread, but does anyone know of something like this for analytics? The company that I am working with wants to use a couple including flurry and another.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss