how can I add holiday and lunar calendar?

tzheng

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I want to use chinese Lunar calendars. And here is a support from Microsoft site: " Add holiday or lunar calendars to Outlook.com - Microsoft Windows " said as follows:
===
Holiday and lunar calendars are currently not available.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Outlook.com automatically creates a holiday calendar for your country or region, if it's available. You can also add Outlook.com holiday calendars from other countries or regions, as well as lunar calendars.
===
I thought it should work.
According to the introduction from this site, I subscribed china Lunar calendar from my outlook account and synchronised it into my lumia 1320. I found it surely works, however, it is not perfect, because the chinese Lunar calender is incomplete that some lunar-days are lost. Normally, everyday should have lunar calendar.

Thanks for all.

vihci

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I think Microsoft just synchronised some special and important days into the calendar. Basically, the calendar in windows phone just works with 1 calendar, and you can only see 1 kind of date in ur lumia. By the way, you can install another apps to see the date at lunar calendar.

Sent from my RM-996_apac_vietnam_200 using Tapatalk

vihci

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Basically, there is only 1 kind of calendar in your windows phone. The calendar that you subcribed from your outlook account just can show you some special and culture day in lunar calendar. You can install some apps to show the lunar calendar as your wish.

Sent from my RM-996_apac_vietnam_200 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss