Looking for Windows Phone & Windows 8 Development Company

iAmTony

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys & gals

We're currently in the planning stages of bringing our iOS & Android apps to Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 shortly thereafter. We're trying to find the right development company to help make this happen.

I can't give away too much background information at this time, but we're an online company that reach millions of people. We're not in the gaming space. Many of you have heard of this company before :smile:.

Can anyone recommend a high quality team of developers or company that can help bring our apps to Windows Phone & Windows 8? This isn't a one-time gig, as we'll continue to invest into the app making it better over time.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I have been a microsoft solutions partner before for sharepoint, at the moment i guess you can reach out to microsoft directly and they can suggest you to some real good companies (development partners)

Woknox

Developer
Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
My advice would be based on the scale you are talking about,.. I understand that your not looking for a one-men-army, but perhaps if you tell us in what size we should think, then you would get better proposals.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo