Need Web Developers For Costs Keeper

filfat

Banned
Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Costs Keeper
Hi, my name is Filiph Sandstr?m, I'm current working in a app called "Costs Keeper", what is it you may ask? It's a Expense tracker built to be simple for casual users and advanced for advanced users, its also built to have a beautiful design AND follow the design guidelines something that a lot of app doesn't.
However as I am 100% focused on the native app and haven't learned fully how to work with ASP.net, so if you are interested please contact me through this topic.

Which language will I use:
It's your choose so long its supported on IE, Chrome, and Mozilla AND it runs on Azure.
However ASP.NET is preferred, as we can share the Portable Class Library with the website in that case.

What will you have to do:
Create a way to sync data between devices which we can implement in the native app.
Create a login system for authentication and make it possible to Linton using the Website and/or the native Application.
Be active! We don't want you to code one day and then we never see you again.

What will you earn by doing this:
If this app became successful, in other words we receive an higher income then outcome we will give you a paycheck.
We will also give you a place in the Credits Section with place for your Website, Full legal name, picture, twitter with more,
So you will be able to link to this app and include it in your portfolio.

WAIT! I don't know website development but I'm a good app dev can I still help:
Yes, contact me and we will make it work :)

Wait what I still have a question:
Well, ask them then!

Contact info:
Email: filiph.sandstrom[at]filfatstudios.com‬

Kind Regards, Filiph Sandstr?m

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39