Hello new and old developers.

I recently started a blog dedicated to increasing app quality in Windows Phone. It mainly focuses on UI design and correct UX resources for XAML apps. I intend it for a easy go-to source for styles, templates, and code to use in your apps to make it look as close to the native UI as possible. It even includes resources for WP8.1 XAML apps which is hard to come by right now.

Visit here.

If you want your apps to look as proper as possible, please give it a read through and use it to improve the quality of your apps. Eventually, once I have enough resources to for devs as a reference, I'll begin simple tutorials on WP application development for people interested in starting their first apps.

For now, if you have an app that needs some polishing, please check back occasionally to find new XAML styles and templates as well as code snippets to improve the UX (look and feel) of your app. Also, if you see an app on the store that lacks polish or is inconsistent with the rest of the OS, point them to this blog.
    Dave Bhullar and Reflexx like this.
    04-26-2014 09:48 PM
    That sounds like a great idea. I'm not actively developing anything for WP right now but your site sounds like it will be a good resource. Thanks for posting.
    Im_Q likes this.
    04-26-2014 09:54 PM
    Nice. I'm having UX issues all the time!
    04-27-2014 12:43 PM
    Nice. I'm having UX issues all the time!
    Feel free to reach out to me if you have a suggestion on what I should post about next or if you want any help at all. :)
    04-27-2014 01:10 PM