Lol, Toshiba

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I am updating my brand new Toshiba machine. Satellite C55D-A
RAM 4.00 GB
64-Bit

Bought on sale on Radio Shock for $200 dollars. Now I am ready to develop apps for WP. What is your developer machine?

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
What is funny to me is that you got a laptop from Radio Shack. lol. Who goes to Radio Shack anymore?

What is wrong with Radio Shack? I grab it at good price. CD Rom, USB, HDMI. For 200 bucks. I got away with murder.

Oops almost forget 500GB of storage, Lol.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
After seeing how you scored, Nothing is wrong with em. :)

Thanks. She comes with Windows 8.1 not the pro version which does not allow Hyper-V. But I download the pro version for a extra $99 bucks. Visual Studio express 2012, Visual Studio Express 2013, Visual Studio Pro, Windows Phone Emulator and the Windows Phone 8.1 SDK are all working nicely. Not bad for a total of $300 bucks.

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Good Deal. Don't feel bad about where your machine comes from, LOL, my (Very Nice) FrankenDell (Dell Inspiron m5010, Aftermarket true LED monitor, Latitude Battery, Ebay Charger, BestBuy\RadioShack 8GB Memory, Donated 500GB HDD, BluRay DVD Drive from a Toshiba...) was a thrown away in the dumpster laptop at my mother-in-laws electronics store she manages.

2 years upgraded from W7 to 8.1 and have developed close to 30 desktop apps with it and a good bit of income.

Don't have to break your bank to get a good machine, just have to be smart. Great Deal on that Toshiba, Wish you luck my friend.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Good Deal. Don't feel bad about where your machine comes from, LOL, my (Very Nice) FrankenDell (Dell Inspiron m5010, Aftermarket true LED monitor, Latitude Battery, Ebay Charger, BestBuy\RadioShack 8GB Memory, Donated 500GB HDD, BluRay DVD Drive from a Toshiba...) was a thrown away in the dumpster laptop at my mother-in-laws electronics store she manages.

2 years upgraded from W7 to 8.1 and have developed close to 30 desktop apps with it and a good bit of income.

Don't have to break your bank to get a good machine, just have to be smart. Great Deal on that Toshiba, Wish you luck my friend.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234