Recommend me a Good Ultrabook for App Development and Other Uses

abdhoms

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys, I am going to buy a new laptop/ultrabook soon. I'm gonna be using it mostly for app development, and to do my assignments & presentations at my university (tourism student btw).

Consider the following points and pls give me some recommendations.

- ~$1000
- i5 Haswell
- Touch screen (optional)
- ~180GB Storage
- SSD (optional)
- <2kg weight

Thanks,
abdhoms

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Fujitsu 730 series. Fingerprint scanner for unlocking and all online passwords. Touch and wacam pen enabled screen available. Screen swivels so can fold flat with screen up. Cd bay can eject and hold an extra battery or even a pico projector now. Very lone power cord. Very tough. Even a keyboard designed to trap spilled liquids. My friend is a software engineer and writes, tests code on it all the time, as well as takes it with him for presentations (he lectures on technology for dental conferences as he writes custom dental software). Great laptop and since they often sell to businesses on lease you can buy one off lease very affordably from reputable online dealers. I have (and my friend) bought many this way and have been very happy. Can't get any better than a wacam screen for touch and pen enabled Input. I use the bump case as it leaves all ports open to access and when screen is swiveled and facing up there's a strap on the bottom to hold it like a pad of paper.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital