What language is used in WP8 developing?

ToonU

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm a C# user and am getting a bit in the mobile world, but can not find this answer anywhere. What language is it? And also what are the rates for putting apps on the store?

pdelvo

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
You Can use C#,C++, Visual basic and JavaScript. To design the layout you use xaml worth the first three, and html with JavaScript. What do you mean with"rates"?

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I was looking at VS for 8.1 and is there no visual design at all? Is it all XAML/HTML designing?

Yes, you still have Visual Development. As was mentioned above, check out channel9 as well as the Windows Phone Developers community pages for a ton of examples.

You also have the option of using the online App Builder for basic apps and if you'd like to play around a bit to get a handle on what's new Visual Studio 2013 offers a 90 day trial

http://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downloads

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
You can get visual studio express 2013, which is a free download - just use the link DVELOPinc has kindly posted. I am learning C# myself via channel9 as I soo want to start making apps lol. However still got a long road ahead of me before I can start developing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon