Developers who want to translate their Apps

Box Mobile

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone. There is a new app that is in development stage and I would like someone who can help me to translate my app on some of next languages:

- German
- Spanish
- French
- Dutch
- Italian
- Chinese
- Russian
- Indian
- Portugal

If someone here is interested, please contact me in the inbox. Thanks.

luke_f

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, I am developing a Windows 8 music player app and I am looking for native translations to the following languages:

Russian
Chinese (Simplified)
Brazil Portuguese
French

EDIT: Any other languages are welcome as well! Only English and German are available right now.

I could offer to translate your app from English to German in return.
Please note that this is a Windows 8 app, a Windows Phone version is not (yet) available.
Please PM me if you are interested

Details about the app: musicmode.net

Last edited:

nosaj_j

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

First of all I would like to praise the visionary for starting this thread, it is a great resource.

My team and I are just putting the final touches on spotlight 1.4, and due to user feedback we would like to translate the app into the following languages.

1. German
  2. Spanish
  3. Italian
  4. French
  5. Chinese
  6. Portuguese

As part of the update, we will be trialing a sponsored apps section within spotlight. In return for your help we will offer these places for you to promote your app in spotlight for free. We will also add your app to the top of our review list, and if it passes our quality review we will promote it in our main list.

The design has not been finalized but the sponsored section will appear on this page.

newProfilePage.jpg

If anyone is interested it's best to contact me on jjarrett@nativly.co

Thanks in advance

NPadrutt

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I can also offer a german translation.
Maybe it would be a good idea to create a list with the language and who could help you with the translation. Would it make a little bit easier to find someone instead of search through the whole thread =)

Dennis Bakker

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I can translate from English to Dutch...

By the way, I have an app in Dutch and translated it myself to English, but I'm looking for someone who speaks English as a native language to check and improve my translations. See http://1drv.ms/1xvTnTc
I'm also looking for someone who wants to translate to German, French or Spanish...

Last edited:

grantc5

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I've released Arm and it's currently only in English.

The game has been quite popular in China so I'm looking for someone willing to translate for me.

Translating into Chinese is top priority for me at the moment, but I'm happy to have it translated into any other language if people are willing.

Tonchi91

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. I made an app before two weeks and I will get it on English today or tommorow. If there is kind person who can Help me translate that app from English to German, French or Italian, please contact me in inbox. There is no much words.

T_O_M

May 18, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I made App "Traffic Watcher" for watching traffic using Bing Maps and currently is in English and Czech Languages. I would like translate App in to German, French, Italian, Spanish and any other languages are welcome :)

If you would like to help, please send me a message. It's only about seventy short texts and one longer description. Many thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa