Developers who want to translate their Apps

jongthechemist

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. I've posted my concern in my own thread but I think it will go unnoticed there. One thing that I'm worried about is searching for city names in local language. If you are using Skyline or any weather apps and uses a language with different city names than in English, I'd like to know if this bothers you. More specifically, languages with different characters like arabic and chinese. And do units have t be translated too? Thank you again to everyone who helped translate the strings.

wp_ss_20140719_0005[1].pngwp_ss_20140719_0008[1].png

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. I've posted my concern in my own thread but I think it will go unnoticed there. One thing that I'm worried about is searching for city names in local language. If you are using Skyline or any weather apps and uses a language with different city names than in English, I'd like to know if this bothers you. More specifically, languages with different characters like arabic and chinese. And do units have t be translated too? Thank you again to everyone who helped translate the strings.

View attachment 72473View attachment 72474

About Persian, Units shouldn't translated if it's a symbol. for example, ?C should remain ?C in Persian, but "celsius" or "centigrades" should be written as "سانتی گراد".
And about city names, it would be nice if you add names in local languages too. (both Tehran and تهران should be accepted)

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Agree, the units should be universal but the fully pronounce of the units should be translated to native same als full citynames ( or by choice bilingual ).

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
So I have already translated apps to Arabic,Hindi,Urdu,Spanish! If anyone needs me can PM me :) I'd be glad to help!!

0vZ

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
guillams, please, check PM. I need some new strings to be translated :)
btw, I've send two message to Simone Galimberti, but he didn't replied.

Viktor Sze

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, thank to all of you for your effort!

@TheMightyCraken I've sent you PM :)

I'm developer of Realarm app.
I'm looking for Porgutal-Brazil translation. Btw is Portuguese for Portugal the same as Portuguese for Brazil? Do I need 2 cultures to support both?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05